Barton Phillip’s reach covers Asia Pacific, USA, Europe and the Middle East.
Professionals approach Barton Phillip when they may be seeking their next career change or simply for general career guidance, so we have a significant database of candidates for immediate reference. Alternatively a client may retain us for our search and selection skills to connect them with pre-eminent talent to fulfil a very specific role.
Led by our Director, Michele Blum, our most recent focus has been in placing partners with national and international law firms along with candidates at the C-level within top corporations. On the corporate side our work has included the appointment of General and Legal Counsel as well as Company Secretaries and Compliance Officers.
Our consultants’ exposure in the legal area translates into an exceptional appreciation of legal client needs in regard to talent search with an outstanding ability to identify leading practitioners in the sector.
Examples of successful searches previously undertaken include:
• Partner Corporate/Energy & Resources – Brisbane – International Firm
• Partner Construction & Infrastructure – Brisbane – Australian Law Firm
• Partner Occupational Health & Safety – Perth – International Firm
• Partner Funds – Sydney – International Firm
• Partner Superannuation – Sydney – International Firm
• Partner Tax – Sydney – International Firm
• Partner Corporate – Sydney – Australian Firm
• Partner Environment & Planning – Sydney – Australian Firm
• Partner Insurance – Sydney – International Firm
• Chief Marketing Officer – Sydney – International Firm
• Senior Legal and Management roles – Sydney – Law Society of NSW
• Director Roles – Sydney – Governance Institute of Australia
• Legal Counsel Property Division – Sydney – Woolworths